Do any of these sound familiar?
- I’ve missed a period
- My breast feel tender or swollen
- I have to pee more often
- I feel like throwing up sometimes
- I’m more tired than usual
- I’m having mood swings
- I feel lightheaded sometimes
- My back hurts
- I’m craving certain foods
- Some smells make me nauseous
Although not everyone experiences these signs, the symptoms above are commonly associated with early pregnancy. Most tests you can buy are very reliable, but only a physician or other appropriate healthcare professional can confirm that you’re pregnant. For verification or confirmation of pregnancy contact our office to schedule an appointment.